Monday, 5 March 2018

Where would you rather be? In front of OR Behind the Camera?




When the long nape of your slender neck and the curve of your waist could turn heads; when your kohled eyes drip mischief but lips peek innocence;
When your flawless skin can only be bettered by your laughter and your pictures are littered in magazines.

When the lace hemming your dress is a rage and your interests become deserving causes. 

What more could you ask for. Perhaps a spunky attitude stirred with compassion and character. Perhaps a talent to observe people and to experience their lives through the camera. 

Yes, you would argue that I am nothing more than a puppet in the hands of the director. I am someone else’s story and another’s sketch. But I am the color to his painting, the meaning to his experience, the soul to his body. What would roses be without red and rainbows without violet. I would be Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany!

No comments:

Post a Comment