Tuesday, 19 September 2017

My Review of Aveeno Moisturising Lotion-

I recently tried the Aveeno moisture lotion expecting the usual watery lotions that vanish quickly leaving the skin exposed for reapplication. But, I was in for a surprise at so many levels.It came in a pleasing but sturdy tube packaging, clearly meant for extensive use! The tube was sealed and I needed to break it before use. So, I knew that the product has not been touched or tried by anyone else before. 

The lotion itself was thick and creamy, perfect to smooth and soothe the skin after the harsh elements and sun. Or the routine bath. It was absorbed easily without too much massage and unlike many others in the market, left no sticky-heavy feeling. Simply a feeling of comfortable moisturising! I found it suitable for dry skin. Interestingly, it was fragrance-less, which I quite liked. I have always found the strong-sweet smells in baby products (or even adult products) offensive and overwhelming. 

As it is a baby product, I was especially interested to check that there were no harsh chemicals. On the tube, it clearly mentioned that it is paediatrician recommended and that it is hypoallergenic and steroid free. And that it would not clog pores! I applied the cream and realised that no reapplication would be required even during outdoor days!

As winters are round the corner, I was looking for oils or creams that would provide adequate protection and moisture. And, I guess I have found it! Aveeno lotion brings the right balance of creamy moisture while avoiding the heavy feeling of many thick protective cremes or the stickiness of body oils. Surely recommend Aveeno for young babies who have especially sensitive skin! But I think I will use it too during the winters for the perfect protection against skin dryness. Try it and see for yourself! 
Aveeno India
You can buy through:http://www.firstcry.com/searchresult.aspx?sale=3&brandid=0&searchstring=brand@@~1004560@@1@0@20@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&rating=&sort=Popularity&ref=aveeno&utm_source=aveeno&utm_medium=MomJunction&utm_content=MomJunctionaveen

Exclusive coupon code to experience Aveeno on Firstcry with extra Rs.100 off: AVEENOBABYMJ


No comments:

Post a Comment